We are looking for great people like you to join our team at Chattanooga Shoe Company!
(1) Marketing Manager (must be experienced photographer)
Full-Time (40+ hrs/week)
The Digital Marketing Manager works closely with owners, store manager and marketing consultants. Digital marketing managers are both creatively and analytically minded. Online marketing managers goals are to grow brand awareness, increase sales and improve customer acquisition and retention by using various online marketing tools and analytics. Digital marketing managers are responsible for the day to day management of online marketing programs. They also develop, execute and refine online marketing campaigns that showcase their companies product lines and initiatives. They also lead their companies social media efforts in order to drive traffic and grow community. After running advertising campaigns, online marketing managers must be able to effectively analyze and communicate the results of the corresponding advertising campaigns to the owners and manager. Digital marketing managers should be proficient with online marketing channels such as email, website advertising, and social media networks. They should also become proficient with the use of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other online analytic packages.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Manage all Social Media
- Maintain Website
- Take/Coordinate Product & Lifestyle Photography
- Manage Email Marketing
Please email resume to Charlie at email@example.com, or drop it off at the store.
(2) Sales Associate
Full-Time & Part-Time Positions(10-40 hrs/week)
Love People? Love Shoes? We are seeking a Sales Associate to join our team! You will be helping customers find the perfect pair of shoes.
- Greet customers with a friendly smile and assist in finding the perfect shoes
- Stock Shoes
- Help with social media marketing
- Calling customers
- Keep store clean and products well presented
- Manage cash and credit card payments
- Use a Point-of Sale System to:
- Ring up a sale
- Track Inventory
- Love People & Shoes
- Knowledge of Fashion preferred, not required
- Previous experience in sales preferred, not required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Work well in a team environment
- Friendly Demeanor
- Exceptional communication skills
Apply Here or email resume to Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop it off at the store.
(3) Stock Clerk
Part-Time (10-30 hrs/week)
Stock Associate responsibilities include:
- Stocking goods from suppliers
- Organizing shoes in stockroom
- Climbing on Ladders
- Moving shelves
- Utilizing most optimum space-saving stock techniques
We are looking for a Stock Associate to join our team and ensure that the retail store’s inventory is managed effectively while also taking part in receiving shipments and organizing products in the store.
A Stock Associate’s responsibilities vary based on where they are working but typically include ensuring the cleanliness of the storeroom, unloading shipments and organizing retail space throughout the store.
Ultimately, you will complete tasks throughout the day, and you may need to work directly with customers as needed to ensure they find necessary products.
- Transferring stock from warehouse to retail store
- Labeling items for pricing, storage and transfer
- Assisting with stock-taking activities
- Notifying supervisors and managers of inventory levels
- Packing items for storage Requirements and skills
- Experience as a Stock Clerk not required
- A friendly and hard-working disposition
- A high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- A Stock Clerk oversees the stocking of shelves and organization of products throughout a store. They also help customers find products that they are looking for and ensure the store is clean at all times.
A Stock Associate needs to be physically fit since they are on their feet and lift heavy objects throughout their shift.
A Stock Clerk is supervised by a Store Manager who manages their schedule.
email resume to Charlie at email@example.com, or drop it off at the store.